Blackmail is a serious and growing problem in SA
Let Sleuth Investigative Services help you. We are Private Detectives who have dealt with blackmail problems many times and we know how to help you. Quickly. Quietly. Legally. Done.
In modern society, most communication takes place via the internet. Whether it is Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, or even good old email, criminals will use it to their advantage. Online Extortion or Blackmail is fast becoming a major online hazard.
- Sexted with an ex-boyfriend and now he wants to send your sensitive pictures to everyone on Facebook?
- Dated someone on Tinder who wants to out you to your spouse?
- Shared naked pics on Facebook?
- Had contact with someone in the sex industry and now they want more money?
- Fell victim to the Ashley Madison hacking?
- Made an online friend who needs money and keeps on asking for more?
In the course of our investigations we have successfully dealt with all the above types of online blackmail. Let us act decisively on your behalf
- Sleuth Investigative Services are Private Detectives who are registered with PSIRA, the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority.
- All our agents have previously worked as detectives for the South African Police Service with years of experience
- We regularly deal with Blackmail, Extortion, or other Online Crime Incidents.
- We have an excellent success rate and are ready to assist you.
Find out more about us HERE.
Extortion is a serious schedule one offense. This means the offender can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and sent to jail. We can collect the required evidence and open a docket with the police. If you don't want to press charges, we also assist with stopping the dissemination of incriminating pictures or documents.
Even if you don't know who is blackmailing, we can help you find out. We utilise the latest electronic tracking and tracing technologies.
Stop paying the leaches. Let us handle the matter for you: quietly and confidentially.
Are you afraid you will be the victim of revenge porn? Sleuth Investigative Services have years of experience in dealing with cyber blackmail and extortion. Let us help you.
Most common blackmail scam in South Africa
You might even believe that you are in love. Then things start to escalate: they will ask you to send an intimate picture. Nude, or anything that you might feel embarrassed about if it were disclosed. This is when they pounce and reveal their real agenda: They ask you to send them money, or they will reveal your shameful secret to everyone on Facebook. Of course you have friended them and they now have access to everyone in your close inner circle.
Your blackmail horror story has just started and you have no idea what to do. You are NOT ALONE. Sleuth Investigative Services can help you address the matter discreetly. You have to act quickly before the matter escalates and gets out of control. It's time to make THEM pay.